Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Color in South Tampa


What, you expected reds and oranges??? Not here! As much as I LOVE autumn colors this is what you will see when you make a trip here! Lots of late afternoon blues and purples in the sky, puffy clouds and glowing golds. It's my favorite time of year in Florida - I took these images last week after work while a friend was driving us around the Hyde Park area and Bayshore Drive where many of the locals walk, run, bike and rollerblade year long!


































2 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

You are so right! Fall in florida is just beautiful with the subtle changes in light and feel!

sealaura said...

i think we were separated @ birth. I did a similar post. remember when we had similar posts before w/ the statues? these are great pictures. i am dying to visit Florida. I have always wanted to go see the keyes. miami etc. hope you are having a fab fall so far. xoxo